Dark chocolate covered orange peels. Using Valencia oranges from the California central valley, each peel is hand cut. We simmer the orange peel in syrup for 5 days and then we hand dip them in imported 72% dark chocolate. This classic pairing makes for a sophisticated taste.
Note: Making Orangettes is a 5-day process. We boil the oranges several times to remove the bitterness and then we let them rest in a simple syrup for five days. Afterwards we let them dry for two days and then we dip them into chocolate.
- 4 oz, 13-15 pieces
Allergen & Diet Information:
- Gluten Free
- 72% Belgian Dark Chocolate
- Valencia Oranges
- All of our products may contain trace amounts of peanut or other nut oils
- Life shelf: up to two weeks
- We do not add any additive, filler, artificial flavors in our products. We also work in small batches. You can extend life shelf of your candies by storing them at the bottom of the fridge except for our pate de fruits. After the prescribed date, they will be possible change in texture and some loss of flavors.
- Our chocolates are at their best if eaten at room temperature.